Late periods. Negative pregnancy test. No bloating, cramping, tender breasts. Due to anemia?

My period is now over 2 months late. It is often late when i get stressed, but its not usually this late. sometimes ill skip a month or it will come a week late. I was sexually active before my first missed period, but we were safe and i took a pregnancy test a little less than a month ago and it came back negative. I dont have any symptoms of pregnancy. Im not bloated and i dont have cramping or tender breasts. Im mostly curious if me being anemic has something to do with this. I dont eat meat at all and I always get fairly anemic while not eating meat, even tho I occationally take iron supplements.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013