Late period,mucous,bleeding,vaginal pressure,abnormal weight gain.

My last normal Period was in feb 5 and last 4 days. In march it was 2 weeks late. When it finally arrived I had alot of mucus and irregular bleeding for only 2 days. Had alot of discomfort, discharge and pain in my left side, it even got extremely hot. Doc said it is tissue thats causng it. Just finished my April period it lasted an not normal 7 days. In the past 3 days im having a termendous pressure build up in my vag area and pinching pain when i pee as well as abnormal weight gain . Had mt tubes tied 2 yrs ago. Just looking some advice. I d be greatful...thank you
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012