Late period, cramps, bloating, frequent urination, sore breasts, nausea, vaginal discharge. Normal?

i had sex about a month ago, about 4 days after my period, last time i had sex was two saturdays ago. My period is now 7days late and I am never late. I have been having severe cramps , bloating , frequent urination , gas, sore breasts, and slight nausea , and extra vaginal discharge . these are all symptoms i usually have right before my period, except for frquent urination and extra vaginal discharge.Actually for a whole week, i kept expecting my period to start but still nothing. It hit me a couple days ago that i might be pregnant even though my husband and I werent trying but im thrown off by the severe cramps, that doesnt seem to be a symptom of pregnancy. Is it normal to have these symptoms when pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013