Late commencement of periods with tiny clots and spotting towards the end, negative pregnancy test. Had unprotected sex. Is this implantation bleeding?

Hi I\ m Laurie. I just started having sex last month after having my kid 15 months ago. We have been having unprotected sex quite a bit and we use the pull out method. I have a regular cycle (23-24). My period lasts a good week or so and is usually heavy the first 2-3 days and lightens the flow. This month I should of gotten my period on the first of the month and was late 5 days. I started to spot on the 6th and on the 7th it got a lil more heavier but not by much. It has been brown and pink and some is red. And I also having tiny blood clots. I\ m never late could I be pregnant? I\ ve also taken 2 tests an both neg. shortly after I missed it. Could this be implantation bleeding? It\ s lighter in both flow and color. Please I need help thank u
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
May 2013
as you are having history of unprotected intercourse,
though you practiced withdrawal method, sometimes pre-ejaculate fluid can contain sperms,
so the chance of pregnancy cannot be completely ruled out,
you better check by blood test for pregnancy which is more sensitive and can detect low level of HCG also.
if it comes negative then after consulting your doctor you go for ultrasound and hormonal evaluation to detect the cause for your menstrual irregularity.
take care.