Last day of period, tampon in, rubbed clitoris with sperm on hand. Pregnancy chance?

I have a question about a pregnancy risk i have looked many other places and i feel like my situation is low risk but i want reassurance. So i had ejaculated and im sure it wasnt alot because i ejaculated earlier but im wondering if my girlfriend was on the last day of her period and she had a tampon in but i rubbed her clitoris with maybe some sperm on my finger would that be a risk.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
May 2013
in case of regular ovulatory periods with around 28 to 30 days duration it is unusual to have ovulation on the last day of periods which will be usually 5th day,
so if that is the only time you had intercourse then the chances of pregnancy are very less,
if you had more than one episode at different day better to go for pregnancy test once if she misses her period.
take care.