Large lump above waist line, purple bruise after fall from staircase. Should I be concerned?

Hello, I had a slip and fall incident on my stairs, now I have this massive, purple bruise and large lump (white) and purple bruise around it just above my waistline. It feels like a tomatoe when I press on it, and I have noticed it s gone less white to more purple, and the lump just went down a bit. I am able to sleep and walk around, but it feels tighter as I do walk around, I dont feel pain as much now after a couple of days after the fall. Should I be concerned??, is there anything I should do?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012