Large distended stomach with pain in upper left quadrant and lower abdomen. What should I do ?

I have a very large distended stomach with pain n upper left quadrant n lower abdominal pain . I hat a CT scan out of town said my uterus has falling out of place layoffs on my small bowel n the fluid in my abdomen where the pain is in the upper left quadrant where my colon descends seems to be kinked I was also told my cervix was already down on my vagina. I cannot use the bathroom only having 3 bowel movements in almost a month which were so painful I broke out n a sweat I ve taken stool softeners fleets n several other things just causes mote pain bloating n cramps I take take gas pills n no relief either and do not pass a lot of gas or feel the need to. I can t eat much very small amours n mostly liquid or soft foods. I often lose control of my bladder n sometimes feel I need to go so badly bit just trickles out or none at all. I was told I had a hiatal hernia a few weeks ago and last night I got the hiccups so very bad n couldn t stop the pain increased my husband said o kinda slumped over on the couch n was unresponsive for about 30 to 60 seconds. Do I need to go yo the emergency room or can I wait to schedule an appointment and with which h Dr do o need t
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012