Large dark blue veins under tongue, infected pic line, blood clots, multiple myeloma. Causes?

My wifes veins under her tongue are very large bulging and dark blueish in colour. This started a while ago however the veins are getting larger. She has had migraines for the past few days. I m concerned because she had a pic line that got very infected and developed a few blood clots from that. She is currently on 20mg of Xarelto for the clots. She also have a immune diffeciency & 1st stage Multiple Myeloma ( proteins currently stable). She receives IVIG treatments every 3 weeks. Looking for a reason for the large veins under her tongue.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012