Large bumps on back of tongue. Enlarged papillae? How to get cured?

I have large bumps on back of tongue, i think it is enlarged papillae, i noticed them after i did a construction job, with nasty insulation, i breathed in, i also have a sinue cold, but have had lumps for sometime, when i drink my first coffee in morning, the hot seems to make me choke?, i am very worried it might be the big c. any information would be apprecitate, they feel like they are spreading down my throat, i feel the need to cough to clear my throat
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013