Large bruise with lump in the center on the inner thigh post laparoscopy, on Warfarin for DVT. Could this possibly be a blood clot?

I had a laperoscopy surgery on Sept 5th for ovarian cyst & endometriosos. A couple of days later I noticed a large bruise on my left inner thigh about 1 inch in diameter. I am on Warfarin for 2 previous DVT s in both calves and one in my ovarian vein . The bruise has not changed in color, it is red, purple, & bluish and it seems to have a little lump in the center. Could this possibly be a blood clot?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012