Laproscopic appendectomy done, mild pain between two left incisions, sexual intercourse increases pain. Treatment?

Hi. I had laptoscopic appendectomy six weeks ago. Still having mild pain on left side in-between the two left incisions. I had sex with my husband two days ago and have had a huge increase in the pain in that same area. Today the pain seems closer to my bellybutton. I feel no bumps. Is this muscular. Or should I go back to the surgen if it could be more serious. The pain is relieved by laying down flat on my back. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013