Lacked energy. Ear clogged. Nose and head congested. Is it just an allergy?

Yes, I have bee under the weather for about 3 weeks now. I live in Northern VA and ever spring time I get sick due to allergies . I felt like I was about to come down with something and lacked energy about 3 weeks, ago, and the first week in April I went to Miami, and tried taking prevetative measures by taking airborne every morning, sucrets cough pill, claritin, and advil for headache. At one point., my ear got clogged to, so I bought some wax removal . Anyway, on Easter Sunday, my energy totally dropped, and I really did feel sick at that point, and actually had a slight fever. I have been sick since then (it s now april 14th), and I have been coughing, sneezing , and mostly have my nose congested, and head congested...lots pf pressuree! Have already been to doctor s and all they said was that it was allergy, then they said it was the flu! I ve been taking meds for it... Vicks cold and flu pills, ibuprofen at times, and also zyrtec d. I ve tried being cautious about not mixing everything, and waiting many hours before taking these pills, or replacing one kind over the other. Make long story short, I stilll don t feel 100% well, and I don t understand! Please advise?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012