Lack of sleep, high blood pressure. TSH levels normal. Causes for sleeplessness?

Hi doc, my mom is 65 years old and frequently complains of sleeplessness . She is hypertensive now and is on BP meds. She was hypothyroid last year, for which she was put on replacement and now is off it. We got her TSH checked 10 days back and it looked normal. She has never been good with sleep but of late she can t sleep a min in the night she complains. What can be the reason for her sleeplessness and what would be best treatment. also, please tell us where can be take her to get treated in
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013