Lack of periods, on medroxyprogesterone acetate tablets and miprogen 200, pregnant now, will these medications affect my baby's health ?

Hello DOCTOR I was not getting a periods and by the doctor suggestion i havetaken medroxyprogesterone acetatetablets then also i didn t get the periods and when i havechecked that i am pregnant and again by the another docors suggestion i am taking the miprogen 2oo Which is a progesterone soft gelatin capsules. Can you tell that my child will grow normally in my womb now i am in gestation period and i am having 1 month 8 days of child in my uterus
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012