Lack of oxygen in eyes, constant need to blink, infection due to continuous rubbing. Tear duct inserts for dry eye, no relief. Treatment?

A few months ago, I began feeling as if my eyes were having trouble getting oxygen into them. I would constantly feel the need to blink as well, which would make me rub them and then I would get eye infection . The eye infection would clear up and a couple of weeks later my eyes feel the same. The doctor gave me the the tear duct inserts because he said maybe I had dry eye . That was no help. I have tryed all types of drops as well. I have no problems with vision and do not where glasses or contaxts. Any ideas of what it can be?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012