Lack of energy, high pulse rate, eye twitching, irritation. Prescribed iron supplements. Causes?

Hi i have had lack of energy, fast heart beat, racong thoughts,eye twitching and not sleeping for last couple weekd went to docs said not thyroid and a bit on low iron side they recommended high iron fiet which i have been doing but dont see s differences. when i walk i just wana dit down some times no energy to talk. i get very irratisnle with.people lately. shaking hands and can be csrnstive to cold . my docs says i dont need an iron dupplement but am not hsppy please help am a teachet snd need my strength. than u
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012