Lack of energy, feeling weak, dizziness. Diagnosed with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder. Treatment?

I'm 22 & I have been diagnosed with depression,anxiey,bipolar disorder,and anxiety, while all of that has been under control.I am still struggling with the amount of energy I have. I don't have any ambition to do anything. I have been trying to get my GED for the past 4 years, and I feel I will never accomplish any of my goals, because of the lack of energy I have. My body is weak, sometimes my arms, and legs have a tingling sensation.I get dizzy, and faint for no apparent reason. I can sleep all day, and still I am exhausted. I have been to several doctors, and after a few test they seem to give up.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013