Lab show high SGPT, SGOT, drink in moderation, did not receive an approval certificate for fitness. Guidance?

Hi, I have got a job abroad but needed a health check certificate and once I recieved the blood test back I had, - SGPT 245 - SGOT 106 I was told that I will not get a approved certificate and need to come back after 10 days and redo the test. I dont drink excessive and eat normal but are a few kilo over my ideal weight. What does this test mean and should I seek help or get another opinion from another hospital? Best regards,
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013