Knot with pain on the side of the breast, protruding vein. What is it?

Hello. I have recently discovered a knot on the side towards the top of my left breast . There is some pain if this not is touched. I have also discovered on the front of my left breast something sticking out. It feels like a chord. It also kind of looks like a huge veign going in a circle but has no color to it. There is a little pain when touched. I am going to the doctor tomorrow. But I wanted to get an idea of what this might sound like.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013