Knot above shoulder, swollen hand, bruising, weakness, tingling in left arm. Symptoms due to flu shot?

I recently fell and extended my left hand to catch me. In the am I woke and had a large knot on top of my shoulder , a swollen hand and wrist with some bruising and alot of pain, unable to use the hand or grip anything. That was about three weeks ago, I am know currently experiencing pain, weakness and tingling in the left arm and have developed a large, hard, painful lump on my clavicle . I also just had a flu shot in the left arm two days ago. Could the lump in the clavicle be from the flu shot or is it something I should see a doctor about?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012