Knee surgeries. Have bruises on knee cap, swelling, lost stability. What can help?

I have had 5 knee surgeries on my right knee (my last surgery was in 01/12) and on Saturday I fell going up concrete stairs. I have two small unimpressive bruises for the amount of pain the fall created. Swelling in my right knee with a bruise on my knee cap and a small bruise about 34- below my knee cap on my left knee with back of knee pain on the left outer side (where no contact was made.) I have been icing and elevating my swollen right knee. I don t feel like I have lost any stability in my knee(s). And though it is painful - I have not lost any range of motion. If/when should I go see a Dr?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013