Knee pain after injury. MRI shows tear of femoral attachment of ACL. Cure?

Sir, I got my left knee injured on 5th Sep 2012 in a motorcycle accident. After taking ibuprofen , anti inflamattory, cartilage related, medicines for 10 days, I still feel pain in right side of knee. I got MRI scan report following impression : 1. Tear of femoral attachment of ACL 2. Partial tear of proximal and mid MCL and medial petellar retinaculum 3. Marrow edema/contusion intibial plateau and lateral femoral condyle 4. mild to moderate effusion. appears. Please guide, how this can be cured.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Hi there.
The cure for your ailment is Arthroscopic ACL reconstruction and MCL repair.
If surgery is delayed then this will lead to early joint arthritis and instability of knee.
Start with a 3 weeks quadriceps and hamstring strengthening exercise programme.
Then consult an orthopaedic surgeon who has a good arthroscopic track record.
If the meniscii are torn then they will have to be removed too
Good luck