Knee injury, suspicion of knee alignment, tight hips. Natural remedy?

In the beginning of January I injured my right knee while deadlifting. I continued to work out for the rest of the month, didn t change at all. I ve since taken about 2 months off from exercising my lower body. I finally went in to get it checked. The DR sent me for an MRI and said that nothing is broken/torn. He did not really give me a straight answer as to what it is, but suggested therapy . The only thing that he did say is that it could be my knee alignment or tight hips. Does this make sense? The therapy place is a disaster so I want to know if there is anything I can do on my own to help it.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012