Knee injury, CT scan showed bulge in vein or artery, advised ortho consultation. What could be wrong?

My daughter injured her right knee during a softball game. She first had a MRI, then her family doctor called back and said they were requesting a CT Scan with the dye (IV). When I called for results today, her family doctor said the CT scan showed a slight buldge in a vein or artery in her knee and is sending her to an Ortho. She could not tell me what this could be, only that it could be post-tramatic, which I don t understand. Coulkd you give me any other suggestions on what could be wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012