Knee and ankle bent inward after slipping, swollen. Tried icing, x-ray shows no breakage. How to overcome pain ?

7 days ago I was stepping down (right leg) off of a 3ft object & as I stepped down my foot slipped in my shoe & I lost my balance & my knee & ankle bent inward. I heard a bunch of cracks & fell to the floor. Swelling started immediately but very little to no bruising . Applied ice to knee & ankle immediately. I tried to stand on it approximately 30 minuets afterwards & my leg buckled under me. I went to a medical facility and the X-rays show no broken bones. I havent applied any weight & very little pressure. 2 days ago the swelling started to go down. There is very little pain & it wont bend very much. I ve started to stretch my leg bit because of the minimal bending I m only able to do I have major concern.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013