Knee MRI shows marrow edema suggestive of dislocation. Applying ice, using hinged knee stabilizer. Feeling stiffness

My Right knee MRI report suggests - Marrow edema / contusion along lateral femoral condyle and along inferomedial facet of patella with few tiny osteochondral fragments adjacent to medial facet of patella, well seen on limited CT sections is most likely suggestive of sequelae of lateral dislocation of patella. Mild increase signal involving medial patellofemoral ligament near its patellar insertion suggestive of partial tear. Mild shallow trochlear groove and mild joint effusion . Past 25 days I am applying ice and using a hinged knee stabilizer. Without knee stabilizer, I feel stiffness in the left portion of right knee while bending. Also, does partial MPFL tear heel with conservative approach? Please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013