Kidney syndrome, nephritic syndrome. Steroid medication. What now?

okay I am kidney syndrome patient. I am born in India. It was diagnosed when i was 4year old. I was diagnosed with nephrotic syndrome when my body started swelling , I was taken immediate care, doctors of kidney started giving me with proper steroid medication, and since then in every two years it recurred to me, but since I was 19 it did not happen to me until now. It has recurred again three days ago I have been diagnosed with nephrotic syndrome again. I am 25 now and I am worried about it
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012