Kidney stones in right kidney, pain on passing urine. Taking oxalobact, repilif. Continue medication?

hello sir, myself XXXXX 26 year old, i ve kidney stone in my right one of 7 mm for a long time i ve been taken medicines hydrazide 12.5, zurin 40mg, oxalobact capsule urodyi tab, repilif 4 , and potessium and magnisium citrate oral solution prescribed by a urlogist in a day, after 3 days i m suffering frm pain while passing urine and all time feel a desire to pass urine . give me suggestion weather i sud carry on or give other medicine thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012