Kidney stone removed. Creatinine dropped. Occasional vomiting, using Magzol injection. How to stop vomiting?

Hi sir, my mother age 50 year, i sent you following data before opertion and after opertion 1 ulta sound. Hydro nephroses, renel stiones 2 Renal scan GFR Rite kidney 15.2% 3 operation, pylolithotomy, naphrostmy Dj and stone Removal, Utrolithotmy done 4 Creatinine drop frome 5.7 to 3.8 and urea varries from 78 to 108 Electolytes are in normal range 5 patient condition active but diabetic, vomationg some time use Magzol injection, urian output 1200 to 15oo per day.. reguirement to stop vomating plzzzzzzzzz help me thrgh diet or medcince
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013