Kidney stone, painful, fever, depressed. On bactrim, ibuprofen and hydrocodine. Help?

I passed 1 kidney stone over a week ago. I went to ER twice that day, I was in so much pain. The 2nd x the Dr was a witch about it. I have another stone in my left kidney that needs to pass. I have given birth naturally twice and have high pain tolerance but, This was awful. I have been nauseated a few times since. I have been on Bactrim . I went to my NP on Wed. She thinks I have the flu . I was feeling better this weekend. Still running fever but could get up and about. Today, I have felt worse. I have been running temp of 99.6-100.1 at various times. Taking hydrocodine and ibuprofen but temp only goes down to 99. Something. My mo. Thinks I need to go back to dr. I hate to sound like hypochondriac. I am also bipolar so family is concerned I am getting depressed but I m not. I really need to get back to work. I am the only SLP in my county. I have not worked since last Wed.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013