Kidney problem, high bp, body swollen. Can i ask doctor online?

Hi, my mother (59years) has been diagnosed with Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) and her creatine level is 2.3. She had high bp (~180/90) without tablets before, which is now under control with Tablets (Amlokind 1-0-1 and Arkamin 0-0-1). Her current BP ranges from 130/80. However she has palpitations and she can feel her heart pounding. Her pulse rate is always 90, Maximum 108. She had continuous sleepless nights due to which she went to depression and Doctor prescribed her Mirtax 7.5 and Lonazep MD each night. Now we see her feet and face is bit swollen. We are unsure of next tests/exams. Please advice. Much thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013