Kid vomitting for almost a week. Stool pale color - 1 instance. No fever or any other illness. Worried

I have a 2 yo son who has been vomiting for about a week. The last 3-4 days were usually in mornings or at night and not any other time of the day. Yesterday his stool came out a pale color. I brought him to the hospital the first night he threw up and was told it was probably a bug and to let it run its course but it's been almost a week he's been vomiting. He's still very energetic, no fever, or any other evidence of illness other than vomiting once or twice a day and his stool. It's only been pale for one day but more formed as opposed to before when it was very runny from lots of liquids and less solid foods. Is this something I should take him in for right away or should I wait it out another day or two?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
It seems the boy is suffering from tummy bug ,the viral infection of stomach or gut.
In view of the fact that his vomitings are not freq , the stool consistency has improved and he is in good form , make any serious pathology very unlikely.
Still if his stools are persistently very pale ,white or clay coloured for next 2-3 days, please see your GP as it might happen in cases of lack of bile (a green fluid that digests fats) in stool secondary to any liver disease .
Wishing him speedy recovery.