Kid unable to walk. Leg pain, swollen knee. Prescribed PCM. Slight improvement. Suggestion?

My son is 4 yrs old. wt 15.0 kg ht 102 cm. He was very active. On 11 April after waking up he complained leg (left) pain and unable to get up by its own. He is unable to walk till now. There is no sign of external injuries but it looks mild swelling on left knee. I had consulted a pediatric specialist. He has given PCM and kept him under 3 days observation. Today there is significant improvement. He is standing up, moving the leg and fingers normally but still unable to walk. I need your advice.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013