Kid lost virginity. Light bleeding, threw up. Any informations, hymen bleeding?

hi, devastatingly found out that my 12 year old daughter had lost her virginity yesterday while I was teaching a class. She is bleeding lightly today and having cramps that are very uncomfortable. She said she threw up after lunch at school. I am planning on contacting an obgyn first thing in the morning to get her seen as soon as possible. Can you give me any information that may be helpful in understanding what she may be experiencing? She is due to start her period and I am also aware that this may be hymen bleeding.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013