Keloids on chest, shoulders, arms. Treatment with steroid injections, cold laser, fractional laser prescribed. Permanent cure for this?

Hi, I am from XXXXX. I have 4-5 keloids on my chest, shoulder & arms. I am searching for good clinics in XXXXXX. The doctor from one clinic told me to do the treatment first with Steroid injection to flatten the keloid and then to do the cold laser followed by rejuvenation of the area so that it won t come back. The doctor from other clinic (XXXX) told me to do the treatment with injection followed by fractional laser. I am confused where should I go. I don t want to waste my time & money by visiting so many clinics & experience the doctor by their experiment on me. I want to get cure. So, let me know the best treatment for this and what to do the next. Either should I sit at home with my keloids used to see it daily or visit to any doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012