Joint pains, spine and digestion problem, foot swelling, increasing weight. No improvement with Ayurveda, physiotherapy, accupuncture. What other forms should I try?

i am 60 years and having multipule problems like joint pains, spine problem digestion overweieght, swelling in foots. taken diffrent treatments like ayurveda , phisiothearapy , accupunchure and other possible traetments but not relive and getting increase my weight day by day . can you please advcice now what kind of treatment should i take.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012