Joint pain, lower back pain, fever, vitamin d, done phosphorous serum, xray, taken vitamin d injections, sazo, nucoxia, naprosyn, pain in hip and thighs

hi doctor i am 36 years female and having joint pains and lower back pain from last 1 month . now having 99.5 fever also. my vitamin d 3 and my pth result is 82.80.phosphorus serum is 3.80 xray for lower spine is normal .alkaline phosphate is67.00 calcium serum is8.80 i have taken vitamin d injections for 3 days.and sazo 500,nucoxia 90,naprosyn500 and bio d3 max for last 15 daysbut my situation remain the same pain is also towards my hips and thighs please help swift d helpme alittle please suggest me what to do thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012