Joint pain, knee pain. Taken homeopathic and ayurvedic medicine. Done lab tests

Dear Doctor, Good evening... Kindly give me an idea of the treatment plan and procedures required. 1. Age= 60 yrs 2. Disease started in the age of =45 yrs 3. Has been undergoing treatment with homeo & ayurveda medicines by local doctors 4. Recent medicines used include Amruthotharam Kashayam, Indukantham kashayam, Dasamoolaharithaka Kashayam,Mix of Amritharistam,Balaristam,Punarnavasam etc 5. Now a days the pain is getting worse especially in this winter season. 6. The degrees of severity varies from time to time. There is no specific pattern. 7. Most of the joints are paining severely starting from neck and jaw to the joints at feet .But the main problem is with the knee joints. Lab Reports.... ESR = 75 CRP = 20 RA Factor = 110 Pls Give me replay.....
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013