Joint locking, muscle spasms, vaginal discharge, back pain, nausea, headache. Cure for symptoms?

Hi doctor, Please assist me to diagnose my problem.I experience a lot of joint cracking,joint locking,muscle spasms, vaginal discharge , lower abdominal pains lower back pain on the right side,numbness on my right side including my leg and my arm,headaches, nausea and fatigue and loss of concentration.I have tried to seek medical attention several times and after a few days of relief not full recovery the problem reoccurs.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012