Jaw locked on left side, painful, sore neck and back, blocked ears with popping. Any ideas ?

Hi, I m not sure who to ask about this. I m 17 now and about two years ago I noticed that my jaw started hurting and locked on the left side. Since then it has been doing this on and off and is really painful when it happens. It was for about six to eight months and then recently it came back. It locked in July and now has not managed to unlock since. It gets very painful and causes me much stress and irritation. I also get a very sore back and neck . I ve been to see an osteopath and she said that I have overworking shoulder muscles and my back is overly curved which may cause the pain in my back and jaw. She also said that my jaw is not only locked shut (not completely) but is also being pushed back. In addition to my jaw, my ears have been blocked and are popping and crackling. I have been getting head rush occasionally and a slight cold . Also recently I have been getting a few sharp pains in my chest but I think that s probably just growing pains. Nobody has managed to give me a clear idea about what the problem is or how to address it. One reason may be because I might clench my jaw and night, but I m not sure if I do. I occasionally get a weird sharp pain up the front of my neck which feels like it is right under the skin, not in the throat . But I don t get that very often at all. Could you give me an idea about what the problem may be? Thank you AAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012