Burning in upper back, back of neck, outer ears, itching in some parts. Reason ?

Good morning doctor,I want to ask 1 week ago I had this feeling of burning in my upper back, at he back of neck and both outer ears.and also I had these itchiness and some parts of my body but if I m applying calamine lotion it will just disappear.my concern right now is what is this burning sensation that I m feeling right and what this could be done.By the way 2 months ago I suddenly stop taking contraceptive pills because of the side effects and run pregnancy test it was negative and my monthly period become normal again.sometimes also I had this right groin pain?what are these symptoms and what should I do?please reply me the soonest thank you
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013