Itchy, yellowish tiny blisters in palm. Skin peeling and feels tight. Cure?

iI have these tiny blisters that have formed in the shape of a half circle on the bottom part it the left palm of my hand near my wrist . They are kinda yellowish in color. They have been there for some time now and have only grown outward into a bigger half circle. They do itch but they didn t used too. My skin is also peeling about 1/4 inch on the inside in almost the same exact shape as the blisters. After the peeling the skin is normal. My hand feels tight and tight all over. Sometimes they have been on my fingers but smaller and those came and went away.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012