Itchy whiteheads on the arm and elbow. Causes and treatment?

Hello. I have itchy whitehead bumps on my arm around my elbow . I recently got a giant scrape around that area last week but it s been healing . The bumps first appeared as one big red painful bump about two days ago and now there are about 2 or maybe 3 distinct whiteheaded bumps and they re itching like crazy. It feels and looks sort of like poison ivy, but I haven t had it in years and since I was extremely susceptible to it when I was a kid and haven t gotten it since, I assume it s not that. The whiteheads are WHITE, not yellow and crusty like poison ivy.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012