Itchy white bumps on the scrotum. Syphilis? Fludoxycillin given

i have small white bumps on scrotum up my shaft and spread to anus , they itch and they are not folliculitus cause i got treatment in europe and it didnt do anything, I am affraid it might be warts or syphilus, but doctors over here say its hair follical and when i visited my parents in UK their doc gave me Fludoxycillan 500mg/4x daily and that didnt work so i got Tetralysal (lymecycline) 408mg and thwould have definately worked in a month but it didnt either, so it isnt folliculitus cause if it was they have a cure in europe but not here, anyways I dont know what it is but i have it and it spread all over down there and i need help getting rid of it
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013