Itchy vagina with white discharge, itchy tiny bumps post sex. No relief with monistat. Partner does not have any signs. Cause?

I had sex and the next morning I woke up with a very itchy vagina I also have white discharge that looks like cottage cheese so I got monistat thought it was a yeast infection but it hasn t help I also have these teenie teenietiny bumps lots of them in my vagina they just itch but their so small... Could u please tell me what could be wrong also my partner dosent have any signs of anything I ve seen for myself
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012