Itchy throat and ears, painful tongue, low appetite, cramps. What is wrong?

hi, my name is katie and i am 16 years old, recently my throat and ears have been so itchy that when i scratch with my tongue its starting to hurt. also my appetite is very low i would eat wheat biscuits in the morning then a packet of crisps at lunch then have no tea or supper (but if im hungry i will have a bagel) as food makes me feel sick (just the thought of eating it) and i feel full. also this afternoon i have been having a cramp/ stabbing kind of pain at the bottom left of my belly and it hurts to move but its a pain i can handle. do you know what may be wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012