Itchy swollen ashes on the breasts and buttocks after tanning.Are these symptoms of herpes?

HI i got a serious rash between my breasts and on my buttocks after i tanned on a liying down tanning bed . the rash is something i have never experienced or seen, the rash was wide and swelled up and extremely itchy. a week later i got my first herpes blisters on my buttocks. i have heard of people getting funny viruses and deseases from tanning on unclean sunbeds. Is this possible that this caused the herpes i have now? as i never had these ever until after the rash.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012