Itchy spots on the penis and in the thighs. Due to flea bites?

I am 18 years old. I have had sex in the past but it was with a virgin . A few months later I moved out of state to Arkansas. And I have a dog that is always outside. He is known for fleas. Anyways. My concern is. I have very small dots around the penile area. And pubic. And on my thighscand waist . It s not extreme. Just a dot here and there. But they itch constantly. I think they r flea bites. But they r not going away. Any help please?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
Welcome yo HCM.
These lesions do sound like flea bites. The first step is to eliminate the cause by killing the fleas on the dog,speak to your Vet about flea treatment(collars, dipping and tablets). The treatment for the bites you already have are symptomatic , using anti-itch creams and anti-histamine tablets. Natural oils like citronella are also reported to be deterrents for insects biting you.
I trust this helps you.