Thin and small penis, erections are not hard, thin thighs compared to upper body. Medication?

Dear sir, my query is regarding the penis . My penis is small and thin and even it is till bit cross. It will not be to hard when erected. Even my thighs are thin sir conpared to my upper body. Kindly suggest me some medicines and guidelines how to make the penis thick and long and strong. Even how to make the thighs thick and strong.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
The size of penis is due to its musculature.
When you have sex thoughts it gets blood flow & it starts growing.
we can not increase the size of penis.
Some medicines temporary increase the blood flow but it sustain for some time only.
Sex is in our mind & not in organ
So leave all worries about your small size of penis.
No medicines makes it long 7 strong.