Itchy scalp, dandruff, pimples on face. Having honey, raw tomatoes, itching controlled. Causes?

I have severe itching on the head..i have dandruff also.After head bath the itching is not there for two days..later on itching begins...what should be done with regard to this....My face is also spoiling because of this...One of my friend advised me to have honey and raw tomotoes in the morning..I ate for few days and found the itching was controlled..i do nt understand what problem I am having inside
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012